University Installs Biggest IT System in 100 years
The launch of Stellenbosch University’s (SU) new student information system, SUNStudent, was celebrated in Stellenbosch on 6 May 2019. The implementation of this campus-wide information system forms part of the institution’s System’s Renewal Project (SRP) and is regarded as the single biggest IT system implementation in the 100 year history of the institution.
SUNStudent will be implemented using the SIS solution by SeroSoft, namely Academia. This is a hyper-modern system, that manages the entire campus, addressing each phase of the student life cycle.
Imagine a SIS solution…
- – With the capability to respond to new & rapidly changing requirements
- – With improved reporting & analytics functionality
- – That provides a better overall user-experience for staff & students
- – That has modern and easy-to-use interfaces
- – That is configured to adapt and integrate to suit your institution’s unique needs
Get in touch
Automate your academic and administrative processes – addressing the complete student life cycle.
Education. Technology. Innovation